
First I'm going to start off with Wendy & Lucy,starring:Michelle Williams. I am very lucky I got to see this movie. I actually found it on YouTube,but it's gone now,so I'm very glad I watched it,it was really good. The best thing about it was Michelle Williams performance,I mean she was at the top of her game. She should really get an Oscar nomination.
4 out of 5

I also saw The Spirit,starring:Gabriel Macht,Jaime King,Scrlett Johansonn,Eva Mendes,and Samuel L. Jackson. This was a pretty fun film. I'm kind of getting tired of this genre,the "purposely,bad film",like Grindhouse. It's been done way too many times,these past couple of years. But it wasn't bad,not as bad as everyone is saying. But it was pretty fun,especially Samuel L. Jackson's character. It could be the biggesst piece of shit ever,but I'd still like Jackson's character.
3 out of 5

And Yes Man,wasn't great. The movie really annoyed the hell out of me. I'm a big Jim Carrey fan,but this just really got on my nerves. I didn't really like Carrey in it. And I didn't like Zooey Deschanel in it,either.
1.5 out of 5
And finally The Tale of Desperaux,with voice talents by:Dustin Hoffman,Matthew Broderick,Kevin Kline,William H. Macy,and Emma Watson.
I kind of enjoyed this one. It wasn't perfect,and the animation wasn't as pretty as I thought it would be,but it was entertaining. It kind of reminded me of The Great Mouse Detective,for some reason.
3.5 out of 5
I'll be seeing Gran Torino today. So expect a review of that.
没有评论:
发表评论