Having enjoyed a lifetime of no fat and no worries about gaining any, after the birth of my son I suddenly found myself terrified of standing on the scale. Yep, it was that bad. But then gradually I came to terms with my new body and started to look for ways, healthy ways, to loose excess weight. What I am about to tell you is general advise that any one can follow for weight loss. So here we go:
- Water: Now I can not emphasize on this enough. Forget about the 8 glasses of water a day. Just drink a lot of it. Besides water, green tea also works amazingly for people who want to cut their body fat because it is a natural fat burner.
- Breakfast: Never make the mistake of skipping your breakfast. I would advise that you make it the biggest meal of the day, lunch and dinner being second and third. This way you feel full and energetic through out the day and avoid bingeing.
- Fruits and Veggies: Eat 2 servings of fruits and 5 of veggies every day. Use your common sense. Go for boiled, broiled, baked variety and not for fried.
- Exercise: You must exercise if you want to keep your metabolism rate high. For this, walking is the best option. Exercise for 45 minutes a day. If you don’t have so much time, spread these 45 minutes throughout the day, doing short but brisk walks for 10 minutes whenever and wherever you get a chance.
- You could use weight loss supplements like Proactol if you have stubborn fat that just won’t go. Just make sure you go with reliable brands likes the one mentioned.
- Realistic Goals: Don’t plan to achieve miracle weight loss. Slow and steady does it. 3-4 pounds a month is a realistic goal.
没有评论:
发表评论