1/08/2009

Wednesday Indoor Trainer

I didn't do much yesterday. I didn't feel particularly tired after 4 rides in 4 days, even though I'd managed 40 mins at sub-threshold on Tuesday. However TSB was trending downwards and I want today, Saturday and Sunday all to be good days. So rather than depress TSB even more and feel over tired, I decided to just ride to work and back and get on the trainer for 30 mins. I did this week's bit of higher intensity, 6 reps, 30 secs long at between 150 and 160% with 150 sec recovery. It didn't feel hard on this occasion and the time went quickly. It's good because I can now concentrate on a sweet spot session tonight, followed by solid endurance rides on Saturday and Sunday. The temperature outside has risen to just above freezing I'm looking forward to it, there's no ice lying around, just damp roads. It crossed my mind that I didn't really think about the trainer ride this time, I just told myself "don't be afraid, 30 secs is no time at all" and it wasn't. I was steaming in the cold garage air by the end but it had given me another 69TSS for the day.

没有评论:

博客归档